Alright folks, the 2015 Wickerpark Music Festival is approaching VERY soon and we are oh so excited. Slightly cooler September weather, good music, happy people and a perfect beach setting - how could anything sound better?
So for the past two years, we've recommended outfit ideas for you to wear to Wickerpark.
This year we are passing on the reigns to you. We want YOU to be the style ambassadors.
It's simple: Recommend an outfit that your peeps can wear to the festival.
1. Both girls and guys can participate, we will accept outfits for both.
2. Dress up or style a friend in your recommended outfit and take a good photo of the full outfit (it could be a selfie, or you can take street style photo!).
3. Send us the photo to firstname.lastname@example.org (along with your phone number so we can contact you to collect your ticket).
4. Or post your photo on Instagram and hashtag #whattoweartowickerpark (we will send you a direct message telling you to collect your winning ticket).
5. Deadline for submissions is September 10 at 6:00pm.
6. Our Editor along with The Wickerpark Team will pick the top 4 best outfits that most represent the vibe of the festival.
7. We will share the 4 winning outfits with our database of subscribers!
Tip 1: Don't forget shoes and all types of accessories you see fit. Maybe you'll even suggest to wear metallic tattoos and funky hats. It's totally up to you.
Tip 2: We recommend you do your homework and look back at albums from previous years on the Wickerpark Facebook Page, to get the right vibe of the event. If you've attended it before then hey you have an advantage here, so get those outfit ideas going!
Tip 3: Get creative, but don't forget these are real recommendations so the outfits must actually be wearable.
Good luck on the competition and read miss this exciting announcement:
Uber it to Wickerpark*
So we've partnered up with Uber to take you guys to Wickerpark. For anyone out there who hasn't been acquainted with Uber yet, it is a smartphone app that connects riders to drivers at the tap of a button. It's also the most efficient and affordable car service out there.
Sign up to Uber now and enter the promo code below to get your ride.
*In terms of getting back to Beirut you have four very viable options:
1) There may be some Uber drivers based in Batroun to get you back, try it out for sure. 2) There will be a taxi stand at the festival set-up by Wickerpark, they will call you one on the spot whenever you're ready to come back. 3) Hop in a friend's car. 4) Get lucky